This was a busy second week of school for the students in Room 27!
- We reviewed many consonants and vowels using our skywriting and white boards.
- We had an assembly on Belonging with Mrs. Johnson, kindergarten, and second grade.
- We met with our Book Buddies from Fourth Grade.
- We read Scaredy Squirrel and learned a few important lessons-
“Face your fears.” -Cameron
“Don’t be scared of the unknown.” – Angaj
“Don’t be afraid to try new things.” -Ivy
“You can try it out.” -Samira
“Don’t jump out of trees.” -Meghan
“Don’t be a squirrel.” -Jonathan
“Don’t be afraid of other animals.” -Zoe
“Don’t touch poison ivy.” -Constantine
“Don’t put poison ivy in your mouth!” -Asad
“Don’t be afraid of new things you haven’t tried.” -Emmett
- We took a reading test on the computer.
- Created All About Me posters.
- We learned 2 new greetings and activities for Morning Meeting.