Check out everything we did!
- We read several books from our classroom library by Kevin Henkes.
- We visited the library for the first time and listened to a story by Mr. Murphy.
- Ms. Scheffer, our Instructional Technology Specialist, helped us change the background to our iPads and organize our Math and Reading apps.
- Mrs. Carew read a book about the seasons.
- We learned about ST Math from Mrs. Fortunato.
- We had our first full week of classroom jobs.
- We listened to 10 Black Dots and modeled our first class book, 19 Colored Dots, after it.
- We learned about the seasons and wrote about our favorite one.
- For our Fun Friday activity, we listened to The Apple Pie Tree and used watercolors to make our own apple pie.
- And our favorite, we read letters from our parents who visited on Back to School Night!
Fun Friday Activity
Writing About the Seasons