Wow! This week was filled with many academic and fun activities. Check out what we did…..
- In P.E. we learned how to jump rope
- In Art we learned how to draw bees.
- In Music we learned that legato is “smooth” and staccato is “bumpy.”
- On Monday Ms. Pavlicek led us on a tree walk. We took pictures of the oak, maple, and pine trees, leaves and seeds. We used our iPads to take pictures that will be used for our Tree book.
- Ms. Scheffer and Ms. Marcus came to our classroom to help us start our Tree Books. We used the Book Creator app to make the books.
- We did leaf rubbings in for our Fall book. They will be coming home next week!
- In Math we learned and practiced our doubles and doubles +1 facts.
- In Reading we practiced Main Idea and Details.
- In Reading we also learned about nouns, verbs, and adjectives.
- In Writing we completed our October monthly memory. We can’t believe it’s November already!