This week we are going to hear from some of our students in Room 27!
- “Table 3 and table 2 won the table points!” Jonathan
- “We did our Peppermint Parade headbands.” Cameron
- “We practiced on stage with the microphone for the Peppermint Parade.” Victoria
- “We made our final touches for our bees with Mr. Scarpullo.” Samira
- “We watched the Winter Concert with the Fifth and Fourth Grade.” Emma
- “We colored penguins and ice skates for our door.” Angaj
- We played Snowman in P.E.
- In Music we played Freeze Dance.
- In Math we practiced our subtraction facts.
- We wrote Math word problems for addition and subtraction facts.
- We earned another postcard from JiJi and have completed 30% of the program.
- In Reading we continued to learn about plural nouns, including irregular plural nouns.
- We finished our Book Reviews on Book Creator with Mr. Murphy.
- We learned about Opinion Writing and wrote letters about why we should or should not go outside on a snow day.
- We had a Community Circle with Mrs. Johnson about heroes and courage.