Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful winter break and are refreshed and ready for our new year!
This week we…..
- Learned 4 new glued sounds- ing, ong, ang, ung
- Started new reading groups with 3 new students in our class! Welcome Ridhaan, Bilal, and Ketan to Room 27 for Reading
- Began Math Unit 5
- Practiced with true and false equations and finding the missing number
- Are beginning a unit on heroes so our library is filled with famous and everyday heroes
- Listened to stories about firefighters, Louis Braille, and Rosa Parks
- Wrote thank you notes to family members
- Wrote goals for 2017
- Listened to Millions of Snowflakes and There Was a Cold Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow
- Made a Fun Friday art project of ourselves catching snow