Despite the snow days we have stayed busy in Room 27! Today starts our February vacation! I hope everyone has a safe and relaxing week.
- In PE we played Sinking Ship
- In Art we cut out butterflies and snowflakes
- In Math we started a new topic on Place Value.
- We also practiced some Math choice with the attribute shapes and pattern blocks.
- In Math we took an assessment on Symphony Math.
- In Literacy we worked on past, present and future tense verbs.
- We played a new ‘I Have, Who Has’ game.
- We started to write letters for our Fox Hill Post Office.
- We celebrated the 100th Day by counting by ones, fives, and tens to one hundred.
- We celebrated Valentine’s Day by passing out our cards and our Party in a Bag.
- We listened to Snow Dance with Mrs. Doyle’s students the day before a snow day! It looks like it worked very well!!
- We visited the Star Lab with Mr. Musselman and learned about stars, the sun, and constellations.
- We listened to a few books and videos about George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. We made a Fun Friday President’s Day cutout.
Snow Day Dancing!
Partner Work in Writing
Star Lab and Pajama Day