This week was filled with new and exciting lessons and events at Fox Hill. And it does not end today. Tonight is the Fall Festival from 7-9pm. It is all the talk in First Grade so I hope you can come out and enjoy!
This week we:
- Had a community meeting with Mrs. Johnson
- Visited the Book Fair!
- Learned about bus safety with Officer Schipelliti
- Uploaded our first entry into SeeSaw with Ms. Scheffer (parents- be on the lookout for a login soon!)
- Learned how to write a friendly letter when responding to a book
- Created Venn Diagrams comparing ourselves to characters in a favorite book
- Researched the 4 Seasons
- Created persuasive posters on our favorite season
- Began solving addition and subtraction word problems
- Played a few exciting games of scooter soccer in P.E
- Learned several spooky songs in Music
- Sponge painted leaves for Fall decorations